Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_3_] Jeßus[_3_] is offline

Default Who's-been-posting-here-longer-than-who? (was:Hey, I'm new to this...)

In article >,
said...
:
:Peter whined:
:
:> I've always had the motto.... I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.
:>
:> I have no problem with people who do the same.
:>
:> It's just the snide, ass kissers, who look down their noses at people
:> thinking they are 'above' them that I have a problem with.
:
:Little bit of cognitive dysfunction exhibited the
:
:1. An ass-kisser does NOT look down his or her nose at other people. He or
:she attempts to be ingratiating. That's what *defines* an ass-kisser.
:
:2. If people think they are better than someone else (in particular, better
:than YOU, because that's what this is all about), and say as much, doesn't
:that mean you have "no problem" with them? I say I am better than you, and I
:*mean* that I'm better than you, so you ought to have no problem with me at
:all -- or you were simply lying, which of course is the case.
:
:Try THINKING before you write this kind of nonsense, shit-for-brains!

Somehow I doubt he could break the habit after all these years.