Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nan[_3_] Nan[_3_] is offline

Default OT - 26.5 Inches Here

On Feb 7, 12:39*pm, "grossbea" > wrote:
> 26.5 inches here. *Just got done snowblowing out - took many hours.
>
> How 'bout you?

Here in DE, 4 miles from the MD border, we had 30 inches. The most
we've ever had in 20 years here. Lost power for 48 hours, but the
house didn't go below 58 degrees with just the 4 burners on top of the
stove running, and melting snow for water to flush with, all day both
days. 1 stockpot of snow = 2" of water. Kept me busy inside as DH
shoveled. Then a neighbor came with a backhoe and did the driveway.
Greyhound bounded 2 giant leaps into the snow up to his shoulders, did
a u-ey and came back in, & crossed his legs til dad dug him paths. And
he loves snow, I guess just not up to and covering his hoohoo and
butt. The Jack Russel terrorista just peed on the partially cleared
deck, brat.
At least we have gas stove so we can still cook.
And they are talking another 16" tonight & tomorrow.
I wanna go to Aruba!!
Nan In DE