Posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default Snow in Denver

It has been snowing for over 24 hours here and we have...2 inches.
The flakes have been very tiny and by yesterday afternoon there was
accumulation on the grass but not the streets. That has changed
overnight evidently because there's a car that crossed the narrow
greenbelt area and is resting against our back yard fence. (Our yard
backs onto the entrance street into the neighborhood.)

The forecast had been for 6 inches.

We can sympathize with the east coast blizzard because we usually get
24 inches or more at least once or twice a winter.

OB food: chili last night. Delicious.

Yay, Saints!

gloria p