Posted to rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default Sea salt fine grind

"Ophelia" > wrote in message ...

| "pavane" > wrote in message
| >
| > "cshenk" > wrote in message
| > | "Dave Smith" wrote
| > |
| > shift,
| > but
| > |
| > food, so
| > combo
| > line
| > |
| > | A one time meal? Seems more like food poisoning there! Anyways, my
| > | impression was MSG sensitivity causes headaches which can grow to
| > migranes?
| >
| > Migraines, shortness of breath, chest tightness, many many things:
| > http://www.evitamins.com/healthnotes...tentID=1238005
| >
| > "The symptoms of MSG sensitivity have commonly been described as headache,
| > flushing, tingling, weakness, and stomachache. After eating meals prepared
| > with
| > MSG, people with MSG sensitivity may have migraine headache, visual
| > disturbance,
| > nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, tightness of the chest, skin rash,
| > or
| > sensitivity to light, noise, or smells."
|
| Huh if I could even find some I would at least give it a try!!!

You should be able to find some at any Oriental food store. Its common
Japanese name is Aji-no-moto, from its largest packer, but it can also be
called Accent, particularly in the US, and a few less polite terms. It's not
really a high worth seeking out as the headache and nausea are extremely
common symptoms.

pavane