Posted to rec.food.cooking
Carolina Cruller Carolina Cruller is offline

Default Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Wed 03 Feb 2010 08:46:21p, Lou Decruss told us...
>
>> On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:23:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
>> > wrote:

>>> Another internet idjut.

>> Ya-butt you seem to enjoy him.
>>
>> http://www.patrossamus.com/GIFs/art/1.gif
>>
>> Lou
>>

> I don't think there's any question that Sheldon is unbalanced. There
> is almost noone in this world that I truly hate, icluding Sheldon.
> What I strongly resent is Sheldon's insulting and debasing behavior
> toward me and others on this group.

"Big Greg, a strapping 13 year old, offered to give scrawny 9 year old Lil'
Wayne a dime if he'd let Greg put his wiener in his mouth...

So Greg shoved his erect penis into Lil' Wayne's piehole - and proceeded to
ejaculate! Lil' Wayne winced, swallowed, and commenced to crying...Greg
laughingly kicked Lil' Wayne in his tear - sodden face and ran away -
without even giving Lil' Wayne that promised dime...!!!"

<snicker>

--
Best
Greg