Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default collar bone

"Kelvin" > wrote in message

> "Nonny" > wrote in message
>> Just wanted to let you all know I'm lurking, but just am not
>> posting until this collar bone fuses. I did a header down the
>> stairs right after the first of the year and am in a brace.
>>
>>--
>> Nonny
>>

> What were you trying to tweak this time? Remember, you ain't
> "Tim the Toolman Taylor" and he and all of his "MORE POWER" is
> only for television.

pardon the one appendage typing: contrary to news reports, police
interviews and witness statements, mrs. nonny did NOT try to kill
me for overcooking her steak. grin

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.