Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

"Ricavito" > wrote in message
news:c5fe906a-134f-4541-acd3-

I've got half the vegetable soup left over and and will probably make
it tonight, sans the baguette. What else could I use for that crunch
though? Maybe half a double fiber english muffin...

=========

Hi Rica, I eat a lot of soup in the winter and sometimes I make a one or
two of these just for the crunch factor. I like them and they are fast if
you have flaxseed meal on hand. I can't remember who posted the recipe, but
I like it.

Cheri

2 Tbsp flaxmeal
1 Tbsp water
whatever seasoning you like...suggestions are..
salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, onion salt, galic salt, grated parm
cheese...etc etc..you are limited only by your imagination..

Mix thoroughly and spead thin on parchment paper..cook in mic about 2 to 3
minutes till crispy. Remove from parchment and break into pieces.