Posted to alt.food.wine
Kyle[_2_] Kyle[_2_] is offline

Default Thursday Business Lunch

Hello! I've been for a business lunch at a French Restaurant.

I had mainly Baked Camembert and Boeuf Bourgignon.

We ordered a wonderful Chteau Angelus Saint Emilion Bordeaux.
Tradition tells that the origin of the name comes from a spot where
winegrowers could hear Angelus being rung simultaneously in the area’s
three churches: the Chapel in Mazerat, the church of
Saint-Martin-de-Mazerat and the church in Saint-Emilion.

In 1909, Maurice de Bouard de Laforest purchased a 3-hectare
vineyard, called Angelus, close to his vineyard of Chteau Mazerat. In
1954, when the Chteau was classified, Chteau Angelus became the
final name. Nowadays, the third generation of family de Bouard de
Laforest improves the business.

The blend is mainly made up of Merlot Noir (50%), Cabernet Franc (47%)
and traces of Cabernet-Sauvignon.

I suggest this wonderful wine with all kind of beef exclusive recipes.

--
http://shop-for-computer.com - Best Pc Deals, Refurbished Deals

http://shop-for-clothes.com - Shoes, Handbags, Shirts, Coats

http://shop-for-car.com - Huge Car Deals, Auto Parts