Posted to aus.politics,aus.tv,melb.general,rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

"^Tems^" > wrote in message ...
| pavane wrote:
| > " > wrote in message
| > |
> [...]
| > |
| > | Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
| > | Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
| > | photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
| > | Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
| > | his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enl
| > | at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
| > | Our service numbers are remarkably close.
| > | All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
| > | with him.
| > | Mark.
| >
| > Well thank you Mark but who the hell are you? All Petey
| > does around here is post photos of things that he bought
| > from the food stores, criticize anything American, and tell
| > us about how virile he is. If you have ever seen "The Coca-
| > Cola Kid" he is the hapless Santa Claus trying to sing Waltzing
| > Matilda in a line dance; impotent and ineffectual. He is sort of
| > like a Chook (yeah, we know) strutting around and crowing at
| > dawn to awaken anyone stupid enough to listen to his inane
| > babbling. Thanks for your fawning contribution and when you
| > go home tonight I hope his l'il lady is elsewhere.
| >
| > pavane
| >

| Chooks crow?

Figure of speech. They bob around sending signals, and communicate,
but if they squawk noisily they fall into Petey's bailiwick of crowing.
I immensely respect the Signal Corps, just not the garbage that Petey
spews onto these newsgroups under the claim of ultra-patriotism.

pavane