Posted to aus.politics,aus.tv,melb.general,rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

" Sunny" > wrote in message

| "Addinall" > wrote in message
| On Jan 28, 8:43 am, " Sunny" > wrote:
| > "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message

| > Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
| > is your real name
| > --
| > Peter Lucas
| > Brisbane
| > Australia
| >
| > And your real name is ?
| > City: Chicago
| > StateProv: IL
| > PostalCode: 60098
| > Country: US
| >
| > Seing as you know so much about Australia,
| > In the SASR what is a Chook?
|
| Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
| Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
| photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
| Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
| his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enl
| at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
| Our service numbers are remarkably close.
| All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
| with him.
| Mark.

Well thank you Mark but who the hell are you? All Petey
does around here is post photos of things that he bought
from the food stores, criticize anything American, and tell
us about how virile he is. If you have ever seen "The Coca-
Cola Kid" he is the hapless Santa Claus trying to sing Waltzing
Matilda in a line dance; impotent and ineffectual. He is sort of
like a Chook (yeah, we know) strutting around and crowing at
dawn to awaken anyone stupid enough to listen to his inane
babbling. Thanks for your fawning contribution and when you
go home tonight I hope his l'il lady is elsewhere.

pavane