Tim Challenger

Default Beef Prices

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:55:25 -0500, Bob Pastorio wrote:

> Ironically, the BSE business has prompted increased US beef exports to
> countries that don't want even the hint of BSE-tainted meat.

Unfortunately, what with the last prosecution of a US company "creatively
mixing" foodstuffs, it may not last.
(I can't find the article online that I read, otherwise I'd post a link)

But then again, as the US hardly does any BSE testing, it's unlikely to
find any.
http://www.newscientist.com/hottopic...sp?id=23970300

"we don't have it, so why should we look?"
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.