Posted to rec.food.cooking
Becca Becca is offline

Default Hamburgers

J. Clarke wrote:
> Remember, a mainstay of fast-food breakfast, the Egg McMuffin, is a sandwich
> with an egg on it. Regardless of how one feels about McDonalds, they sell a
> lot of the things, suggesting that the notion of a sandwich with an egg on
> it is not in general found to be totally repulsive.

The Caribbean Princess made their version of Egg McMuffins. They bake
their own English muffins and they used Canadian bacon, eggs and cheddar
cheese instead of processed cheese. I tried them, they were pretty good.
They were making Belgian waffles, so the sandwich was probably a better
choice for me.

Becca