Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Hey, I'm new to this board and don't know the board dynamics andpolitics

ImStillMags wrote:

> I've been reading a bit and trying to find out how the people who post
> here regularly act with each other and what the main dynamic of the
> board is. I'm still trying to figure it out.
>
> As with other boards, there are antagonists and friends and cliques.
>
> I don't want to make enemies or friends yet, I just want to have some
> interaction about food and cooking
> with people who also find cooking pleasurable and interesting and who
> are foodies like me.
>
> So, Hi. I'm hoping this board will become a favorite and a place
> where I can have conversations with
> like minded foodies.
>
> -Mags

Greetings Mags Jump in and please share any recipe or experiences
about food, cooking and dining you think are interesting. The
collective knowlege of the group is vast and extensive. Folks here
usually have very helpful suggestions and advice (most of the time).

Sky, who hopes Mags has asbestos attire readily handy <vbg>!

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!