Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Southern Dinner at Christine's

sf wrote:

> It didn't hurt that the bourbon was Maker's Mark either. Very
> smooth.

As opposed to chunky? I never know what people mean by that term when
they're talking about firewater.

> My husband and I were the "other diners". Bob, it was the second time
> I've had the opportunity to chat with your lovely wife in person and
> the first time I've met you. WOW, you *don't* bite. LOLOL! She has
> you well trained, my man.

I think that's news to both of us. :-) I *was* a naval officer, ya know, and
even though I don't always choose it, I *can* behave like a gentleman.

> Yes, thank you Chris. It was a lovely evening that ended all too
> soon. Thanks for posting the wonderful recap, Bob. I can only say
> DITTO.

Heh... I was wondering if you helped with the clean-up. I felt guilty
leaving Christine to deal with that pile of dishes, but our dog had been in
her kennel for a very long time (9 hours before we left Christine's
apartment, and we still had an hour-and-a-half drive to get home), and I'm
sure she was approaching her continence limit.

Bob