Posted to rec.food.cooking
I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Hamburgers

In article >, artisan2
@ix.netcom.com says...

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:10:20 -0800, sf > wrote:
>

> >Oh, ugh. That egg on a hamburger thing is too disgusting. It's as
> >bad as egg on pizza.

> Hey, don't knock it til you've tried it.
>
> My first weekend in CA this time, Lin and I went up Nevada City or was
> it Grass Valley? Anyway, we had lunch there, and I had a sandwich
> with an egg on it. It was totally delicious. No, it wasn't a
> hamburger, but an egg on a sandwich can be a wondrous thing.
>
> I think I have a pic of it.
> http://i48.tinypic.com/2hcn4vp.jpg
>
> Christine

That is the sandwich of summer!! For those of you who don't know, my
daughter (15) races motocross and we do a lot of camping during the
summer at the weekend events. Those sandwiches are a staple and Dee
(track mom) makes them every morning. Bacon or ham, with egg, cheese and
if you are real good a slice of tomato or some crumpled onion... yum.
Great way to start off a long day.

Scotty