Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. is offline

Default Hamburgers

TheBlogtography wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> So, last night I was trying to look up a receipe and came across this
> site. New to the world of forums (and pretty new to the world of cooking
> eatable food), I thought I'd give this a try!
>
> My question, for anyone who may know, is whether you have heard of or
> have a receipe for hamburgers with an egg in the center. I think I saw
> it on TV a while back (can't decide if it'll even be tastey), but man do
> I want to try it!
>
> Last nights search left me empty handed, so I just made hamburgers
> stuffed with cheese and onion...Here's hoping someone may know about the
> egg thing!!

I have seen hamburger or sausage patties with a depression in one side
to hold an egg as it cooks. Sort of like a meat cocotte.

But just off the top of my head i can imagine how one would get any
thing other than a hard boiled egg, or a slice of hard boiled egg,
inside a meat patty.

I have seen deep fried eggs but they were hard boiled before being
peeled and batter dipped and deep fried.

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!