Posted to alt.food.wine
Kyle[_2_] Kyle[_2_] is offline

Default I have met the enemy and it is...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:51:03 -0800 (PST), "Bi!!" >
wrote:

>2007 Laboure Roi Pouilly Fuisse which I had with dinner last night at
>a terrible bistro on Marco Island Florida. I'm not sure why I'm
>bitching since it was my choice but given that I had 4 whites and 4
>reds to choose from and two of eight were white zins, I did the best I
>could. The 2007 Laboure Roi Pouilly Fuisse redefines acidty. It had
>the kind of throat searing acidiy that I would imagine is much like
>drinking lye even though lye is akaline. Zero fruit, zero body just
>pure acidic zing...to the max. "F"

I never tried it but really... your post is SCARING!!!

It's interesting to know that at Gotham Wines, the item strangely
disappeared!! one more point for the supernatural idea of this wine.

$15.99 USD for such wine is really another scaring point.. so this
wine is going to be a real GHOUL between the wines... scaring and
horrible.

I think that acidity is something to avoid at all costs, I prefer
fruit, not always body, because there are wines that I consider "happy
wines", easy to drink and very important during a casual party.

Probably the body is absolutely a must during serious meetings.

--
http://shop-for-computer.com - Best Pc Deals, Refurbished Deals

http://shop-for-clothes.com - Shoes, Handbags, Shirts, Coats

http://shop-for-car.com - Huge Car Deals, Auto Parts