Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default I have met the enemy and it is...

2007 Laboure Roi Pouilly Fuisse which I had with dinner last night at
a terrible bistro on Marco Island Florida. I'm not sure why I'm
bitching since it was my choice but given that I had 4 whites and 4
reds to choose from and two of eight were white zins, I did the best I
could. The 2007 Laboure Roi Pouilly Fuisse redefines acidty. It had
the kind of throat searing acidiy that I would imagine is much like
drinking lye even though lye is akaline. Zero fruit, zero body just
pure acidic zing...to the max. "F"