Posted to rec.food.cooking
hahabogus[_3_] hahabogus[_3_] is offline

Default What to serve with salmon patties?

"jmcquown" > wrote in
on Jan Tue 2010 04:34 pm

> "Nancy2" > wrote in message
> .
> .. On Jan 12, 3:01 pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>> All suggestions for side dishes for salmon patties are welcome.
>>

> Some green thing - fresh peas or green beans. A winter citrus salad
> maybe - Romaine with orange supremes & raw white onion rings....use a
> French dressing on it.
>
> N.
>

> Unfortunately it's not the season for fresh peas. I do have some
> frozen broccoli florets and frozen green beans. I'm not a fan of raw
> veggies so salad would be a "no thank you"
>
> Jill

a rice side dish, either plain rice or mix in some cooked veggies. maybe even cook the rice in fruit
juice or stock of some kind

--
Is that your nose, or are you eatting a banana? -Jimmy Durante