Posted to rec.food.cooking
Krypsis Krypsis is offline

Default The Happy Couple in Thailand (Larb Gai and his 'Lady' Friend)

WTF wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:14:38 +1100, Krypsis > wrote:
>
>> WTF wrote:
>>> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:33:59 -0800 (PST), Felicity Warbrooke

>>> Seems you've posted this garbage from work, I wonder what Adam Bulloch
>>> or if your Adam, what your supervisor would think of this?

>> Garbage? It's a nice picture of a oddly dressed young man with a
>> "ladyboy" (tranny to you!) of the night sitting on his lap. Soon he'll
>> be "cooking with gas" and "stoking up the fires" so to speak. That makes
>> it relevant in a cooking forum, does it not? The original poster edited
>> out the section of the picture she considered garbage. I figure she got
>> it back to front. Oh, those rotten teeth make me shudder! Why couldn't
>> he have had some false choppers fitted before he posed for the
>> professionally taken photograph! All that effort wasted!
>>
>> Krypsis
>>
>> BTW, I am using my employers computer and fibre optic internet
>> connection to post this. Any complaints?? The IP address won't lead you
>> there however as Optus are contractors. Try this URL instead.
>>
>> http://www.australia.gov.au/
>>

> Oh don't worry the other post was sent to your boss, socks always slip up. I'd
> be expecting a visit or atleast being summoned to his office within the next
> few days.

Oops, you made another slip up. You see, I AM the boss.

It's going to be interesting being summoned to my own office!

How will I alert myself to the need? Email? Memo? Phone call?

The boys in the IT department will get a laugh out of it if nothing else!

Krypsis

ps

If you want to go a little higher up the tree, try this chap. I answer
to him.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/

He's been having a rough time of it lately with the refugee problems and
whatnot.. He needs a good belly laugh!