Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_4_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_4_] is offline

Default Southern cocktails

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 14:18:20 -0600, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>Having visitors come to stay on the RV pad while they scout out a longer
> term RV park here in The Valley. Think I'll juice some key limes in
>case they want some of my special margaritas.

When we lived in Miami, my neighbor across the street had a huge old
key lime tree and was more than happy to have the neighborhood pick
her limes anytime. The more that got picked, the more it would
produce. And they made some killer pies, too!

>Doing ribs for dinner.

Spaghetti with meat sauce tonight with apple pie for dessert.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

---

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,
and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid,
it would have been a swell dinner." Duncan Hines