Posted to rec.food.equipment
jt august[_3_] jt august[_3_] is offline

Default Perfex pepper grinder problem

In article >,
Sky > wrote:

> Ben Lotto wrote:
> >
> > The nut at the bottom of my Perfex pepper grinder (which I received as
> > a gift many years ago) won't turn. Two questions:
> >
> > Any suggestions for fixing this myself?
> >
> > How would I contact Perfex to take advantage of the lifetime warranty
> > on the grinder?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > -Ben

> Did you 'googgle' first before asking here? Did you check "perfex.com"
> to see if it existed or its parent company's website? A good place to
> check is to ask your local librarian for the company's contact
> information. Another option would be to look on Ebay or the local
> Craigslist to find another exact pepper grinder and cannibalize (sp?)
> the parts Those are options I'd try ) Good luck - I hope you get a
> good response whatever you learn.
>
> Sky

I don't know about Ben, but I tried various search options and came up
empty. Best I can recommend to Ben is to contact Sur La Table. They
carry Perfex, so they would be your best bet for contact info on the
manufacturer.

Good luck,
jt