Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL1 PeterL1 is offline

Default "Good Eats" show about Alton Brown's diet

"Nancy Young" > wrote in news:Uym1n.22667$0B7.14042
@newsfe13.ams2:

> Janet Bostwick wrote:
>
>> I wondered if there wasn't some sort of program or competition going
>> on at Food Network. Bobby Flay has lost weight, his face is leaner,
>> and Mario Batali has too -- his face has lost the jowls.

> I just saw some article about chefs losing weight ... Mario was one
> of them, he said he got a look at himself on that Spain show and
> realized he needed to lose weight for his family's sake.
>
> nancy

Yes, he looked *humungous* on that show...... I think I even made comment on
his size (on that show) in here.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it is safer to
harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs."