Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL1 PeterL1 is offline

Default "Good Eats" show about Alton Brown's diet

PeterL1 > wrote in
:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in
> news:Uym1n.22667$0B7.14042 @newsfe13.ams2:
>
>> Janet Bostwick wrote:
>>
>>> I wondered if there wasn't some sort of program or competition going
>>> on at Food Network. Bobby Flay has lost weight, his face is leaner,
>>> and Mario Batali has too -- his face has lost the jowls.

>> I just saw some article about chefs losing weight ... Mario was one
>> of them, he said he got a look at himself on that Spain show and
>> realized he needed to lose weight for his family's sake.
>>
>> nancy
>>

> Yes, he looked *humungous* on that show...... I think I even made
> comment on his size (on that show) in here.

Opps!! Just found it.............

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: PeterL2 >
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:09:19 GMT
Subject: Chef Mario Batali...... what gives??

He's going to die very shortly......... unless he does something about his
ever expanding girth.

I just watched him with Gwyneth Paltrow(?) roaming around Spain.

Queenslands richest man is in the same boat!!

http://www.news.com.au/business/stor...28-462,00.html

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it is safer
to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs."