Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Two Butts!

Brick said:
> On 29-Dec-2009, Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:19:37 -0600, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>>> Brick wrote:

.. . .

Trick: Jersey gloves with latex gloves over them work a lot better than you
would expect as heat insulation, at a lot cheaper price than silicone, and
you can move your hands. And those heavy duty industrial jobs that you're
describing have fingers and work pretty well, but getting the cloth lined
insides of them clean is nearly impossible.

MartyB in KC

? ? ? I've never had to wash the inside of my goves. I can barely
get large latex gloves on at all and even with Xlarge I'd have trouble
getting latex on over Jersey gloves. The stores I buy from don't
have any latex gloves larger the Xlarge. ( I buy from O.U.C.
Medical).

The PVC gloves that I'm using now aren't particularly expensive.
I can't remember what I paid, but I would if it hurt my wallet.
--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)