Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Retro Easy Kitchen Classics

> I was pretty brutal on Melissa D'Arabian and her new show, but seeing
> her potato torte recipe after a month of learning about Sandra Lee, I
> was impressed. She peeled and sliced her potatoes! Grated her cheese!
> Rubbed a sliced garlic clove on the salad bowl! (I didn't know people
> did that any more, I haven't seen it in a long time, thought it went out
> of style). She even – gasp – made a pie crust. Ok, she used a food
> processor, but I actually believe she's capable of making a pie crust by
> hand. (I, I will admit, am not.)

You'll have more opportunities to take swipes at MD'A - she's got a
"$10 Challenge" or some title like that program on FTV midday, I
think, Saturday or Sunday. Oh, who knows, I'm not gonna watch it.
Anyway, she will make a meal for 4 people for $10 or under.

N.