Alan

Default dough shaping

First,it is more like what i want for the video,thanks.
So it is a skills after you learn the technic,and error bound to be made!
but some get paid to learn while some not so lucky one need to pay to learn.
so be fair,the machine came out and took over the man skills and man works
as an operator instead of baker!
so the good skills lost one day after so much automation,and the manual
skills became unique and those who know the
popular skills act so pround and keep it as to their own.
How can a young baker survial?as least no at my place here.

"Reg" > wrote in message
news
> Alan wrote:
> > Sorry for the question inproper.
> > Ok,what i like to know is there some basic technic for dough shaping as

> > form dough like round,long,square(maybe)shape?
> > I saw those pretty shape bread,are these shape forming needs years of
> > experiences?
> > if a person shaping skills is lousy,the products come out for instant

very
> > rough bread skin surface,I know this is due to poor rounding and gas

leak
> > out,so what are the basic shaping technic that need to be learned?

> The handwork that goes with bread baking is something that is best
> learned by watching someone with experience. Written descriptions
> don't convey it very well. I learned the basics by watching several
> good videos and taking some classes.
>
> Here's a video that does a good job of demonstrating the basics.

http://www.pastrychef.com/htmlpages/...ntials_videota
pe.html