Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default (2009-12-21) NS-RFC: 'Tis The Season For.... Holiday Treats!

PEON Decruss wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:27:48 -0500, brooklyn1
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:42:00 -0800, sf > wrote:

>>>I've made home made Italian sausage and stuffed it in casing too, but
>>>AFAIC there wasn't a big enough difference to go through all that
>>>trouble more than twice.

>>I make bulk sausage often, it's hardly worth the trouble to stuff
>>casings.

>LOLOL.. I've seen pictures you've posted of store-bought sausage
>you've bought. IIRC Hillshire farm. You are nothing more than a
>hypocritical-bull-shitter. You rant about folks buying mystery meat
>yet you buy mass produced sausage because it's too much trouble to
>make your own? You're a joke shemp.

Pinheaded PEON doesn't know the difference between fresh and
cured/smoked. Folks here are asking about fresh sausage, PEON.
It hardly pays for folks to make their own cured/smoked sausage unless
they are going to prepare it in quantities to operate as a cottage
industry. I consume maybe two three packages of kielbasa a year...
maybe you eat tube steak every day, but then you are a PEON.