Old 29-12-2009, 01:37 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dana[_2_] Dana[_2_] is offline

Default Checkin' in... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

On Dec 27, 11:09*am, "
wrote:

Nice to start another thread of good wishes. *The other attempt was
derailed.

I am enjoying wiping away the fog of Christmas, family, and overall
holiday confusion. *I enjoy it when it is here, and I enjoy it when it
is gone.

I know exactly what you mean.

We are having beautiful weather here with 58F, and not a cloud in the
sky. *I have a couple of racks of spares on the pit (WSM coasting at
260F), and will follow up this evening with cucumber salad and roasted
sweet potatoes as sides. *I like this part of the holidays!

Sounds delicious. I did a turkey this year but suspect I'll focus on
Q next year.

This link here is supposed to work for everyone (non-FB folks
included)
and is a few snapshots from this cook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=c2bc9871ba

Cheers,