Posted to alt.food.barbecue
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default <delurk>Turkey Breast?

In ,
Sqwertz >spewed forth:
> Delurking?

Mostly, yes

> Uh, I don't think so. You've been posting here for years.

Off and on, yes, but for the most part, lurking.
Ya learn more with your mouth shut and your ears open
google is your freind, check and see how many posts I've made here vs other
ng

>Your hard-on for me was especially noted.

True, but if you stop and think about it I haven't said shit to you in a
probably a year or maybe longer.
Here or in AG.
And I wouldn't call it a hard-on either, you're definately not my type.

> You *must* brine turkey breast before you smoke it. If you have
> some sodium/potassium phosphates, I'd use a pinch or two of that,
> too. You can find that at MT Supermarket. About a teaspoon per
> gallon of brine.
>
> -sw

Thanks for your input and Merry Christmas