Old 15-12-2009, 07:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Hot Buttered Rum

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 04:38:57 -0800 (PST), stark
wrote:

On Dec 14, 11:38*pm, golfstar2006
wrote:
Anyone ever tried hot buttered rum or hot buttered rum batter drinks for
the holidays? *They seem interesting to me, but I've never gotten around
to actually making them... I don't think my crew would like them.
Anyone ever tried these? *

-Cheers

I used to buy one jar of each and I really liked the calorific Tom &
Jerry batter. The trick to making it extra rich is to add a 1/2 tsp
of *instant* coffee to it before you pour in the hot water.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.