Alan

Default dough shaping

Sorry for the question inproper.
Ok,what i like to know is there some basic technic for dough shaping as to
form dough like round,long,square(maybe)shape?
I saw those pretty shape bread,are these shape forming needs years of
experiences?
if a person shaping skills is lousy,the products come out for instant very
rough bread skin surface,I know this is due to poor rounding and gas leak
out,so what are the basic shaping technic that need to be learned?
thanks

"H. W. Hans Kuntze" > wrote in message
Alan wrote:

>nobody could discuss about this question?!!

Hint. Maybe it is the question?

> "Alan" > wrote in message

> Hi,
> how many method for dough shaping?

Shaping what for? Preliminary rounding? Final rounding? Shaping sculptures?
A little precision goes a long way when posting questions.

> is there a web site I can learn from?

As many as there are ways to form dough..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...raiding&btnG=G
oogle+Search
(
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...gh+rounding&bt
nG=Google+Search
(
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...cy+bread+shape
s&btnG=Google+Search
(
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ad+sculptures&
btnG=Google+Search
(

--
Sincerly,

C=¦-)§ H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com , chef<AT>cmcchef.com
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"