Posted to rec.food.cooking
garden-variety dick garden-variety dick is offline

Default Controlling fruit flies

On Dec 5, 9:48*pm, Omelet > wrote:
> After contending with small numbers of them for a long time, I finally
> seem to have gotten rid of the suckers. ;-) Trick was to totally
> eliminate ANYthing that could attract them!

The simplest thing for you to do would be to spread your legs and
allow your fowl odour to permeate the air in the immediate vicinity of
said fruit flies. Just make sure no human is in the area and be sure
to call your local armed forces bio hazard people in order to contain
any outbreak of lung problems that may result from the airborne
contagion that you released.

<snip>