Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Controlling fruit flies

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> >That third item seemed to be the last and most important step it took to
> >help me get rid of this problem! All room temp stored stuff is still in
> >baskets, but is now contained in one of those mesh bags. :-)

> and let that be a lesson to you!

<grins>

So, how do you store your room temp stuff?
My sister just keeps it all in the 'frige, but I did learn here that
putting tomatoes into the refrigerator ruined the flavor, and y'all were
right as usual!

And you cannot refrigerate bananas without them turning black. Dad loves
bananas so they are always around...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein