Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Hello Everyone!

I dont know the current state of affairs between your two countries
but the Russians like Ceylon teas. I am close to a immigrated Russian
population and hopefully one day would like to drink tea from an
authentic Samovar. I shop their stores for tea but it is a close knit
community. I could be mistaken but I think I remember a post about
tea purchases in Sweden. Im watching a Japanese horror flick last
night and one scene shows someone making tea in a kyusu. It never
occurred to me before but you can only use the right hand to pour
unless there is a left hand version. If you got questions we got
answers.

Jim