Foghorn

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

In ,
Jedi Master CK > typed:
>> Jedi Master CK wrote:
>>> Thank you for all your responses...
>>>
>>> My problem is that My Daughter doesn't like it "crusty" brown if you
>>> know what I mean... And she doesn't like the sausage cut... 4 year old
>>> - you know how it is... I was thinking boiling, but, that takes too
>>> long... That's why I was wondering about the quicker microwave...
>>> Basically, I'm wondering if you can safely cook a sausage in the
>>> microwave so that there is no food poisoning...

>> I can't recall telling my mother how to cook when I was 4 years old.

> Don't talk about My Daughter...

It's a public forum, and you brought up your bitchy 4 year old daughter...

>> never suggested you brown it until it is "crusty".

> I wasn't replying to you...

It's a public forum, you don't control who answers (oh, I'm sorry, "replies")
to any post. You don't want replies??? Don't post in a public place.

>> Does she supervise all
>> your cooking?
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Again, do not talk about My Daughter...

Touchy little fart, aren't you.

You are surely giving a bad name to the REAL Jedi