Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default Wine Tasters Can't Duplicate

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:58:55 +1300, "st.helier"
> wrote:

>"IanH" wrote .....
>>
>>>We have pencilled in 2011 to visit our son in Queenstown and do a bit of
>>>Northland.

>> It would be an amazing coincidence if we were there at the same time.
>> At present our plans are to spend Christmas with my brother in the UK,
>> pop briefly back to attend to various boring details in France
>> (probably flying) and then leave from the Uk in Early January (2012,
>> of course)
>>
>>>OT Otago pinots are excellent and we have had some super lunches in and
>>>around Bannockburn.

>> I will be fascinated to see how they've evolved.

>Ian, just remember, the entire month of January is summer holiday time;
>school is out and locals hit the road to the popular holiday spots (think
>July in France)
>
>Notwithstanding, I would love to spend time with you - both in Central
>Otago, and, of course, Northland, where I now reside.
>
>We shall correspond directly in due course
>
>Cheers
>
>AB

Do I detect a movement for a massive offline down under? 2 years to
prepare! The gauntlet is thrown. What a pleasure it would be. I am
still in your debt milord and owe you a tour of the okefenokee at the
least. I know that business (dread business, the curse of the drinking
class) is abominable these days for most of us, but hopefully 2 years
will bring a new sense of adventure, or what the hell!
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com