Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cindi Marshall Cindi Marshall is offline

Default Quick and dirty soup!

Evelyn wrote:

> Since we don't eat a lot of bread, what I do with a whole loaf, is to
> wrap two or four slices individually in press and seal wrap, then put
> all the little packages into a plastic bag in the freezer. I take
> only one little package out at a time. The separate wrapping
> prevents drying out or freezer burn, and I seldom need to throw out
> bread.

That makes sense, too. It's my daughter, my mom and me all living
here, and we all eat the whole wheat bread instead of the white bread.
My mom and I are both t2 diabetics, but my daughter, OTOH, is
hypoglycemic. Go figure.

Cindi