Jedi Master CK

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

>HEY JEDI IDIOT... you're the one who brought up your daughter. You are
>posting in a public newsgroup and you mentioned her. Therefore you and she
>become public domain for criticism.

That's really really low...

>I don't suppose you are old enough to
>have seen the original Stars Wars. But you are apparenly old enough to have
>inserted sperm and now have a daughter.

Actually, I think I did - I'm 35...

>Get some balls and cook how you want, when you want. My parents never
>cooked special meals prepared in special ways for us. We ate what they ate,
>elsewise we didn't eat. Get a grip.
>
>Jill

Now we get to the root of all this hostility... I'm sorry you didn't
have a good childhood, but, I like to cook things that She likes...
I'm sorry you didn't have parents that did the same...

I'm calling for a cease-fire...