Posted to alt.food.wine
Manuel Manuel is offline

Default Italian Wines

I think a thread about Italian Wines is absolutely necessary!

Best wines are (between the reds) Chianti and Brunello di Montalcino.
I'll add also Barolo, Barbera and Nero d'Avola.

Between the whites I can talk about Franciacorta and Frascati.

Anyway, I've been at restaurant lately, and I've had a great dinner.
Bucatini all'amatriciana as first plate, this is a very common plate
but always so good.

As second plate I had "Pollo al vino rosso", which is a very delicate
way to cook chicken meat, with red wine and spices.

Originally a french recipe, but this is an Italian version of the same
recipe.

I had Chianti Classico Le Cinciole as red wine. Le Cinciole’s Chianti
possesses rich color and good aging potential. The wine exhibits a
bouquet of black cherries and violets, and is among the best Chianti
Classico.

--
http://NewOnlineShopping.net Read the article about the Star Wars Jersey!

http://TechGamesBlog.com USB Gadgets, Music, a Magic Wand and... Star Wars.