Frogleg

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:04:32 GMT, Jedi Master CK
> wrote:

<without IDing quote>

>>Where did your child pick up the idea of "non-brown" sausage anyhow?
>>And cutting into small pieces is supposed to be a "kid-pleasing"
>>presentation. Go figure. :-)

>She's had it browned before and didn't like it like that...

Has she had it non-browned and been delighted? I'm trying to think of
a case in which the alternative to 'browned' could have been
encountered. Maybe you should try hot dogs or 'cocktail' sausages? As
both I and Carnivore wrote, you could boil/poach the sausages in the
m'wave. After poking some holes in them.