Old 24-11-2009, 06:37 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Olde Hippee Olde Hippee is offline

Default Bought a boston butt - don't think it was done.

On Nov 23, 11:46*am, B-Worthey wrote:
Brian, if I am reading correctly, you are questioning the viability of a
cooked butt purchased from a third party?

Dave you'd be right. *I bought it from the school here doing a fund
raiser. *I saw the guy cooking them, but you're right, I don't know
what the entire handling process was. *Thanks for the advice.

B-Worthey

If you're tht uncomfortable with it, ditch it. You probably wouln't
enjoy it anyway what with worry. And it isn't worth being sick over 1
roasted piggy part!! When in doubt, throw it out!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Nan