Posted to alt.food.wine
IanH IanH is offline

Default Wine Tasters Can't Duplicate

Hi There John,

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:09:46 -0000, "JT" >

>We have pencilled in 2011 to visit our son in Queenstown and do a bit of
>Northland.

It would be an amazing coincidence if we were there at the same time.
At present our plans are to spend Christmas with my brother in the UK,
pop briefly back to attend to various boring details in France
(probably flying) and then leave from the Uk in Early January (2012,
of course)

>OT Otago pinots are excellent and we have had some super lunches in and
>around Bannockburn.

I will be fascinated to see how they've evolved.
--
All the best
Fatty from Forges