Posted to alt.food.wine

Default WTN: ham &Silvaner, pasta w/Lambrusco, clam pie & orange wine

ViLco wrote:
> DaleW wrote:
>
>>> I just recently picked up my first "serious" Lambrusco (also a
>>> Grasparossa though producer's name is different IIRC). What is a good
>>> food pairing for such wines?

>> Charcuterie is the classic. Besides cured meats, I've had good luck
>> with things like pasta with a Bolognese ragu.
>> The great thing about serious Lambrusco is of course that it's not all
>> that serious!
>> Where's Mike T and Vilco with the real lowdown?

> Here I am

<SNIP great list>

Thanks a lot, Dale and Vilco! I get the idea now. Vilco, just reading
some of your descriptions inspired me, so maybe I'll wait until after I
submit this proposal that's consuming my time right now and then make a
few of those dishes.

Mark Lipton