Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nomen Nescio[_3_] Nomen Nescio[_3_] is offline

Default WTF?

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:33:32 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:07:40 -0600, ceed wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:01:24 -0600, Nomen Nescio
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I just dropped by to see what's happening. Absolutely nothing, unless
>>> one is looking for a good buy on spares in Texas.
>>>
>>> The other 30+ posts were shit. It appears that if it wasn't for some
>>> dude named Kent jerking the group around the group would be dead.
>>> Actually, it already is...reduced to regulars flaming a troll.
>>>
>>> Way to go.
>>>

>> You "stopped by" and immediately recognized a troll. Takes one to know one
>> I guess?

>That fact that he ffels to need to use an anonymous re-mailer pretty
>much screams, "I have no credibility. I am a troll. Make no doubt
>about it."
>
>-sw

And my trolling - with facts - is working. I got a rise out of you. A
worthless post as you did not address any of my concerns about the
group.

For all you know, you bonehead, I might be Kent. I'm not, but
trolling is just too easy here. A fact that I'm pointing out right
now. And you just had to respond to a troll. What a effin pushover
you are. Do you understand filters and feeding trolls? Obviously
not.

The fact that I "ffels" the need to use a re mailer just might mean
that I'm a regular trying to point out a problem to the dumb _ucks who
just can't resist a troll even though it is bad for the group.
Whoooosh!!!!

How long do you boil spares before you BBQ them in the oven? How much
liquid smoke do you use in the water? Me? I usually use apple juice.

NN