Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_2_] Gregory Morrow[_2_] is offline

Default Best bit of action you've seen in a resto

Lou Decruss wrote:

[...]

> To get back to the group topic- eating disorders are the strangest
> syndrome I've encountered. The need to control and warped view of
> what and how to do it are quite bizarre. I had a very short fling
> with a bulimic chick many years ago. We had a disagreement and she
> said I was making her want to eat. I told her to stuff herself if she
> wanted to. So she did and then went and horked it up and came back
> and blamed me. That was the end of that little fling! I've run
> across a few other nutjobs including one who peed on test strips to
> see if she was in ketosis. I don't know much about all that no-carb
> stuff but that was pretty weird especially since she saved the used
> strips.

Remember "Mothra" Hughes who used to post here, she went through a number of
eating disorders, e.g she was bulimic for years, then she blew up and was
posting to alt.support.diet, etc. Food and later exercise were always a
"drama" for her, but then she was immature and unstable so it was no big
surprise, lol...

Eating disorders are a big turn-off, makes my "nut alarm" go
ding-ding-ding...chronic eating disorders are a sign of a very deep
psychological malaise.

--
Best
Greg