Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Archer Farms Pasta Sauce. Pppyuck!

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
>i wason the hunt for a jelly roll for my brother, i had cooked a bag of
>frozen mixed berries and splenda to get it for the filling but this won't
>work. He loves berry desserts and jelly roll things so i fugred i would
>give it a shot... this would make him need a couple of shots, Lee

Most anything that requires flour isn't going to work well for a diabetic.
Better things are things made with nuts, eggs, cream or cream cheese. I've
seen flourless cake recipes and cakes made with almond meal, but they
probably wouldn't work for that.

One thing I've done is to make strawberry Jell-O and add plenty of fresh or
frozen strawberries or mixed berries. That might work.