Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
j h j h is offline

Default What do you know about this teapot?

Jim - you did find a similar pot and it is meant for tea! The EBay pot
is apparently regular size (10 3/4 in. tall altogether); mine is half as
tall, has only an 8 oz. capacity and no handles on the infuser. Thanks
for the research and the name of the factory. The EBay pot seemed a bit
pricey considering it was rather beat up (my Goodwill find was 2 bucks,
perfect condition).

EBay does not support my internet service (webtv) so I could not have
found the pot on my own. As it was I was cut off while using the link
you supplied. Now to see if I can make good tea with the pot. Jan