Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] is offline

Default The Mouths of Babes

As I posted last week, I made a pot of beef ragout as a salute to fall
(for the record: I hate this on and off Daylight Savings idiocy we do
twice a year). I made such a huge batch - damned thing grows like
Topsy - that I gave a good sized container to my stepdaughter, who
served it last night. Quoteth the 6 year old granddaughter, "It tastes
really good, but it looks like dogfood." Miserable brat. We're keeping
her overnight tomorrow and I may feed the little monster more dogfood.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"