Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Fort Hood Shooting

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:56:03 -0000, "Andy Pandy"
> wrote:

>Someone else pointed out it was a sick thing to be betting about so we
>agreed the winnings would go to charity. I think mine'll go the British
>Legion what with the time of year and the military connection... may get 20
>poppies...

My husbands comment was to this: If the guy turns out to be
Muslim.... <whistling sound>. Meaning, the law-abiding part of the
Muslim community doesn't need any more bad publicity about Muslims
right now and all hell will break loose from nut jobs who only expect
the worse out of people who are different.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.